To maximise the results of our tea detox we recommend a healthy diet and exercise regime. We post our meals regularly on our insta-story and have as a result had numerous requests for recipes. Each week we will be sharing a new recipe for you to recreate at home if you choose.
We hope you enjoy this weeks recipe which is our dairy free super green smoothie. Not only is this smoothie packed with vitamins, potassium and iron but it is also dairy free and gluten free. It tastes like a tropical mocktail and the kids will love it too.
SUPER GREEN SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves (fresh)
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1/2 cup pineapple
- 1 teaspoon of fresh ginger
- 1/2 of a frozen banana
- 1/2 cup mango
- Half a lime
- 1/2 cup of ice
- Add all ingredients to the blender.
- Blend all together until smooth and creamy. Depending on your blender, this could take as little as 30 seconds or as long as 2 minutes. (You dont want any chunks.)
- Serve immediately. You can also refrigerate and drink later in the day if need be just make sure you stir it before you do.
Please note - if you are not a fan of banana you can substitute this for half an avocado. For an added immunity boost try add in a squeeze of honey. If it is too thick you can add a little more coconut water to thin it out.